2010 Harley-Davidson V-Rod Muscle VRSCF
The V-Rod Muscle® is a high-performance power cruiser with broad-shouldered, sculpted bodywork and a contemporary, urban feeling of design.
V-ROD MUSCLE VRSCF
The VRSC™ loved ones delivers an unmatched combination of design and efficiency. The 60-degree Revolution 1250 cc V-Twin is liquid-cooled and characteristics Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), twin overhead cams, four-valve heads, along with a five-speed transmission. The motor is rubber-mounted in a very hydroformed metal perimeter frame. A shell covers the large-volume airbox located over the engine. A five-gallon fuel cell is found below the seat on all VRSC types.
• Platinum powder-coated powertrain with polished addresses
• Satin chrome dual exhaust with turn-out mufflers
• Silver, Five-Spoke Forged Aluminum wheels
• Sport front fender with black brace supports and blacked-out rear section
• Polished aluminum handlebar with integrated riser
• Polished forged aluminum triple clamps
• Chopped rear fender
• Angular airbox with aspect addresses
• Color-matched radiator shrouds
• Satin black headlamp bucket
• LED front turn signals integrated in mirror stems
• LED mixed stop/tail/turn light integrated in rear fender
• Side-mounted license plate
• 43 mm inverted forks
• Stylized rear shocks with black springs
• Black frame
• Deep, drag-style two-up seat
The V-Rod Muscle® can be a high-performance ability cruiser with broad-shouldered, sculpted bodywork and a modern, urban sensation of style.
The VRSC™ household gives an unmatched blend of fashion and functionality. The 60-degree Revolution 1250 cc V-Twin is liquid-cooled and characteristics Digital Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), dual overhead cams, four-valve heads, as well as a five-speed transmission. The motor is rubber-mounted in a very hydroformed metal perimeter frame. A shell covers the large-volume airbox found more than the motor. A five-gallon fuel cell is located beneath the seat on all VRSC versions.
• High-performance Brembo® triple-disc brakes with accessible ABS
• Race-bred slip and support clutch will help ease drive train hard work during downshifting
• 240 mm broad rear tire
• Forward-mounted footpegs and controls
• Teardrop reflector-optic headlight
• Electrical electrical power accessory connector beneath seat
• Optional, factory-installed Anti-Lock Braking Program (ABS)
• Optional Harley-Davidson® Smart Safety Method with hands-free protection fob